Life Member & Club Person of the Year Nomination
Written nominations for North East Hockey Club Life Member or Club Person of the Year are invited by all registered club members and are to be provided to the Secretary no later than the advised due date each year.
Nominations are to be completed on the form located here and either emailed to the Secretary (email@example.com) or provided in hard copy to the President.
A link to the nomination form is also attached below.
Life Membership Nomination Guidelines and Process:
- Any current financial member of the NEHC may nominate a candidate for Life Membership.
- Nominees must be a member of the Club per the Constitution.
- Nominations should include the member's reasons for putting forward the candidate for Life Membership and specify examples of work or involvement which has significantly contributed to the NEHC.
- Per the constitution, all nominations will be considered by the Club Executive Committee (Selection Committee).
- Recommended Life Members will be nominated at the SGM for vote.
- Two thirds majortity is required for election as a Life Member.
- Only one member may be elected as a Life Member each Club financial year.
Club Person of the Year Nomination Guidelines and Process:
The Club Person of the Year Award is awarded and presented annually to an NEHC individual or team in recognition of performing above and beyond the call of duty normally required of a member.
This person has been judged to have made the most significant contribution to the health, welfare and improvement of the club and its members.